Those of you who have been to my house may be surprised to hear that I am a huge fan of scented candles and reed diffusers. The surprise factor is because the most over-powering scent by far in my home is our much loved but very stinky dog, Maisy.
My favoured approach to cleaning has always been to buy the most powerful mould and mildew spray I could find and use it as liberally as possible. This was primarily due to laziness on my part as I could just spray it and let it deal with any mould that dared to invade our old and damp Cornish home. I’ll admit that the spray sometimes made me cough due to the toxic fumes and bleached my clothes if I sprayed it too widely but until my husband’s diagnosis it never occurred to me to use a kinder cleaning product.